Service leader – Surface Well Testing
Apply by: 28.03.2021
On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Service supervisor – Service leader – Surface Well Testing.
- Interacts with customers and supervises the activities of Reservoir Information service and/or shop personnel to exceed customer requirements
- In addition to responsibilities as a Service Specialist, performs some of the functions of a PDC or Service Coordinator in a location or on a project of insufficient size to warrant a full-time PDC or Service Coordinator.
- May oversee the activities of more than one PSL. Job emphasis is on personnel development, operational excellence and customer satisfaction for long-term growth and profitability.
- Ensures that all activities are performed in compliance with HMS processes
- Ensures that customer satisfaction and job performance data is gathered.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and ensures compliance with all applicable HSE procedures and regulations in his/her area of responsibility
- Mentors and assesses DAS Service Specialists, Service Operators and Operator Assistants.
- May provide facilities management.
- Contacts customer for performance follow-up and to plan future work.
- Computer skills, Communication skills, basic hand tools and supervisory skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Service Specialist III- Surface Well Testing and management experience. Completion of an undergraduate degree preferred.
- Commercial Driver’s License required.
Søk på stillingen
- Er du CNC operatør på jakt etter nye utfordringer? 7. april 2021
- Møller Bil søker firmabilansvarlig 30. mars 2021
- Er du Elis nye produksjonsleder? 30. mars 2021
- Volkswagen Nyttekjøretøy søker ny bilselger 25. mars 2021
- Er du Proserv sin nye utleiekoordinator? 23. mars 2021
- Er du Eiksenteret Lyngdal sin nye landbruksmekaniker? 23. mars 2021
- Service supervisor – Surface Well Testing 19. mars 2021
- Service leader – Surface Well Testing 19. mars 2021
- Service safety supervisor 19. mars 2021
- Service Supervisor-DAS 19. mars 2021