Service safety supervisor
Apply by: 28.03.2021
On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Service safety supervisor.
- Promotes excellent Customer relations at the worksite
- Promotes improvements and best practices for the delivery of services for PSL including Country/NWA PII objectives.
- Ensures compliance for HMS and HSE standards, and guidelines for PSL personnel
- Responsible for conducting well testing operations in accordance with well test program, safely and consistently per job and distributes the work information to all necessary personnel have the same information
- Manages Testing & Subsea resources in accordance with Customer’s design, understands CPI process and document job results and customer satisfaction using CV Metrics/KPI process
- Holds Pre & Post Job safety meetings from time-to-time defining risks to personnel and the environment and communicates pre job and on the job to the customer.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators during rig up and rig down on location and the operation of Testing & Subsea equipment during a job
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance employee skills development and job performance in all aspects of the job
- Adheres to Customer’s and Company’s safety practices and policies
- Working with support functions ensures that a high level of equipment operating efficiency and readiness for the PSL is achieved. Utilizes real-time data under dynamic job conditions communicating results to appropriate personnel on location. Responsible for delivery of required equipment & materials inventory to wellsite. Demonstrates ability to manage and perform equipment testing and function checks. Capitalizes on sales opportunities and relays information to appropriate person for follow up. Negotiates effectively with customers concerning invoicing issues and service issues within approved limits. Possesses competent knowledge and ability to complete documents, reports and forms that affect financial results of the business unit. Manages costs in area of influence
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Must have met the minimum competency requirements for the Service Specialist II – Subsea Safety Systems or Service Supervisor II – Subsea Safety Systems.
- Should be fully knowledgeable in all aspects of Testing & Subsea (Subsea Safety Systems) service line in the local area.
- Skilled at planning and organizing most jobs for multiple PSLs within the local area.
- Actively pursues self development to Service Leader and include other PSL training.
- Sets high performance standards for team providing strong coaching and mentoring to enable crew and team to accomplish set standards and goals.
- Develops crew performance and experience levels through various development options.
- May include PPR reviews.
- Controls conflicts in positive and professional manner.
- Ability to influence team and customer.
- Good decision making skills under adverse conditions.
- Ability to communicate with team and customer to affect knowledge transfer relate to job plans, calculations, well parameters, specific hazards, environmental issues, quality service, equipment, etc related to the job.
- Able to evaluate and communicate critical information on remote and or offshore sites of more complex jobs. While meeting with customer to discuss current operations, identifies future sales opportunities and communicates to appropriate person or team.
- Discuss and resolve HSE and quality issues related to the job with customer rep on location and inform HES Service Center.
- Math & computer skills required.
- Commitment to company and customer safety performance.
- Must be able to use Correction, Prevention and Improvement (CPI) System to document problems encountered or ideas for improvement.
- Must have successfully completed cross training to the level of Specialist I in a minimum of three PSL/sub PSL or qualified as an assessor or conduct Field OE, HMS/, Competency audits.
- Must have completed supervisory training.
Søk på stillingen
- Er du CNC operatør på jakt etter nye utfordringer? 7. april 2021
- Møller Bil søker firmabilansvarlig 30. mars 2021
- Er du Elis nye produksjonsleder? 30. mars 2021
- Volkswagen Nyttekjøretøy søker ny bilselger 25. mars 2021
- Er du Proserv sin nye utleiekoordinator? 23. mars 2021
- Er du Eiksenteret Lyngdal sin nye landbruksmekaniker? 23. mars 2021
- Service supervisor – Surface Well Testing 19. mars 2021
- Service leader – Surface Well Testing 19. mars 2021
- Service safety supervisor 19. mars 2021
- Service Supervisor-DAS 19. mars 2021